Are you looking for a paragraph of Essay on Cow in Nepali and English Languages for students? It will help you find cow essays for students class 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 in simple words.
Short Introduction and Features of Cows
|S.N||Features of Cows|
|1.||The cow is a domestic animal and finds all over the world.|
|2.||A cow has four legs.|
|3.||A cow has two ears.|
|4.||A cow has two horns.|
|5.||A cow has two eyes.|
|6.||A cow has a long tail.|
|7.||A cow has a big body.|
|8.||Most of the cows have white, black, and brown hair.|
Easy Short Essay on Cow in English for Students
The cow is a domestic animal. A cow has two eyes, two ears, one long tail, two horns, and four legs. Cows are vegetarian animal and It eats Grasses, Leaves, and Vegetables. The cow is the national animal of Nepal.
The cow is a very simple, calm, and gentle animal. People who believe in Hinduism worship cows. Cows are found in most countries of the world. There are many kinds of cows found in different places. Basically, the color of a cow can be white, brown, black, or mixed color.
Cow gives milk to us. It has a lot of nutrition in cow’s milk. Cow’s milk helps to cure many diseases in our health. Cow dung is used in food production. So, we need to love and protect cows.
Easy Short Essay on Cow in Nepali for Students
Easy 10 Lines on Cow for Students
1. Cows are domestic animals found all over the world.
2. A cow has four legs, two ears, two horns, one tail.
3. Cows give us nutritious milk.
4. Cows eat grasses, leaves, foods, and vegetables.
5. A cow is a simple, calm, and loving animal.
6. The cow is worshiped by Hindus as a Goddess or Gaumata.
7. The basic color of a cow can be white, black, brown, or mix all of these colors.
8. The manure of cows is useful for agriculture purposes.
9. The Cow is a national animal of Nepal.
10. We must love, care for, and protect the cows.